Saturday, July 22, 2006

Meme from Padme and Anakin

Hello there, Padme and Anakin are back! Welcome Back! I am looking foward to the party next Saturday, please show your support and join us? Here's a Meme Padem traged me. Anyone wanna do this, feel free to participate!

News: I am going to be going the San Francisco on Sunday. I know I'll get to see tons of cool stuff and that I'll have tons of fun.

Schooling: This week I had 2 homework assingments along with the normal assingments. I had stayed up til 3 am Thursday morning just to complete it. I am sticking to the I'm not gonna go to bed until my work is completed rule. It takes disipline to do so, but I am sucessful.

SW questions to ponder:
1. what is your most favorite location in the movies?
2. How long do you think it actually took to travle from Naboo to Courscant?


( ) Smoked a cigarette
( ) Drank so much you threw up
(X)Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
(X) Been in love
(X) Been dumped
( ) Shoplifted
(X) Been laid off/fired
(X) Quit your job
(X) Been in a fist fight
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( X) Been arrested
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X) Lied to a friend
( ) Skipped school
( ) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( X) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Felt like dying
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X ) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced/Did something else in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Made a bonfire on the beach
(X) Crashed a party
(X) Gone roller-skating
(X) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been to Europe
( ) Kissed (with tongue) a member of the same sex
( ) Learned to surf
( X) Climbed a real mountain
( ) Jumped out of a airplane while it was in the air
( ) Bungee jumped
( ) Hang glided
( ) Had a one night stand
( X) Danced in a snow fall
(X) Made a snow angel
(X) Watched a friend break their heart over you
( ) Played disc golf
(X) Played regular golf
( ) Water-skiied
( X) Learned to sail
(X) Kissed (with tongue) a member of the opposite sex
( ) Been to Asia
( ) Been to Austrailia/New Zealand
(X ) Been the only one dancing
( ) Been to Africa
(X ) Been so cold you thought you would die
( ) Been to South America
( ) Been to the Caribbean
( ) Been addicted to a drug
( ) Won over a addiction
( ) Smoked weed
( ) Tried cocaine
( ) Tried crystal meth
( ) Tried ecstacy
( ) Tried heroin
( ) Seen a rainforest
(X) Attend (ed) church regularly
(X) Feel spiritual every day
Any nicknames: Padawan, youngone, princess
Tattoo's: None yet
Body Piercings: None yet
How much do you love your job? A lot
Birthplace: Bremington Washington
Favorite Vacation Spot: Los Angles Ca.
What is your favorite drink? Alcoholic: N/A
Non-Alcoholic: Soda Cherry flavered pepsi or coke
Ever steal traffic signs? No
Ever been in a police chase? No
Ever been in a car accident? Yes
2 door or 4 door: N/A
Salad Dressing? Thousand island
Favorite Pie? Apple
Favorite Number? 7
Favorite Movie? Any of the Star Wars movies
Favorite Holiday? Every time I got to go to Los Angles Ca.
Favorite Food? anything that doesnt move LOL!
Favorite Day of the week? Friday
Favorite brand of Body soap? Dove
Favorite TV shows? Dont watch too much tv
Favorite smell? cinnamon
What do you do to relax? meditate
Message to your friend's reading this? May the Force be with you!
How do you see yourself in ten years? Hopefully in a strong relationship with a family.
Auto or Stick: Auto
Walking or cycling? both
Dance or watch? Dance
Expect to live forever? No only eternaly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello belda,
I'm glad we got a chance to chat this morning. :) I'm really glad you decided to do the meme. I enjoyed getting to know you more. We have a few things in common.
I hope you enjoy your day in San Fran. I wish I could join you. I miss it there and loved my 24 hours there. I'm glad your doing ok...
BIG HUGS
~padme

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home