Friday, July 07, 2006

Jedi Academy

Well? I finailly got back my first grades for the Jedi Academy I've been in. I passed Adept 1. It was one of the harder classes I took.I am finially finished with my Finials. Now all I need are the results of my other 2 classes. When I get those, I'll let everyone know how I did. The results should be in soon.

So anyone out there doing anything this weekend? Me I might get to go hang out with my Star Wars friends and do an outing?

I got to chat with Anakin and Padme from Journey to the Darkside's blog. I look foward to chatting with them every chance I get. They are really lovely people. It is an awesome privlige to have them as friends. I sure miss seeing their posts there.

Here's the SW questions... If you could visit any place that was or had filmed SW where would you like to see? Have you ever been to or visited while or after SW? What souvneir's would you want to purchase from George Lucas? Have anyone out there ever been to a SW store?

Well thats all I have for now. May the Force be with you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a star wars store?? Other than the one online? I'd love to go to one...my ultimate dream...
We enjoy chatting to you too, belda...your a really good friend to us both...
BIG HUGS
~padme

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home