Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Meme on Journey to the darkside

1. What is your favorite TV show? I don't watch tv very much but when it air's it'll be the Star Wars tv show. I used to like V the tv series. I have the whole thing on DVD now.

2. What is your favorite movie? Star Wars, Moulin Rouge.

3. What is your favorite color? Anything pastel

4. What is your best feeling in the world? Love, faith, peace.

5. What is your worst feeling in the world? Hatred, jelously, anger.

6. What is your favorite food? Any I like a variety of different stuff all depends on what I wanna eat for that day.

7. What is your favorite junk food? Any, I love chocolate. I dont call chocolate junk food because of the natural anti-oxidians in it.

8. What is your favorite soft drink? Anything with cherry!

9. Who is your favorite poet? Duncan Regehr.

10. What is your favorite ice-cream? Mint chocolate chip.

11. What is your favorite magazine to read? My Star Wars Insider Mag.

12. What is your favorite place to go when feeling sad? Usually to my room or as I call it my meditation chamber.

13. What is your favorite sport? Not into sports. I will go to a live Baseball game for the hotdogs!

14. What is your favorite holiday? I like all of them.

15. What is your favorite sex position? Not sure?

16. What is your favorite spanking toy? Belt, Hand.

17. What is your favorite sexual aid? Huh? Not sure?

18. What is your favorite Star wars movie? All of them!

19. What is your favorite time of day to have sex? Not sure?

20. What is your favorite type of bondage? (saran wrap, cuffs, duct tape etc...) Not sure?

21. Who is your favorite group/singer? I have a variety of music I listen to. Dont really have a favorite group or singer.

22. What is your ultimate fantasy?? To meet Hayden Christensen, Ewan McGregor, Ian McDiarmid, Dave Prowse at C4 or any convention and have a nice dinner with them maybe even joke around with them?

23. What do you wish you were doing right now?? Chatting on line with my friends

24. On a typical Friday night... I am doing my laundry, getting ready to head out for a meetings, or on a date with OBI-Wan.

25. What is your favorite books? The Star Wars ones

26. Who is your favorite author? All the ones who write the Star Wars novles (there are so many).

27. Do you role play at all? If so, what is your favorite type of role play? Oh yes, I love to RPG Star Wars stuff!

28. What is your favorite month of the year? I like them all, Maybe March cuz thats when my B-day is?

29. What is the most interesting place you have ever had sex?? Not sure?

30. What age were you when you lost your virginity? I was 20, it was to my ex-husband on out wedding night.

Well I did it Padme. I answered all of them honestly. Thanks for the meme!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home