Monday, June 05, 2006

Hello there, saw this MEME on Journey to the DarkSide website, thought it'd be a cool post, I'll be posting something else later about Star Wars maybe tonight? Until then enjoy....

Accent: Not to my knowledge?

Booze: None sorry, I have alergies to alchol

Chore I Hate: Cleaning the oven, that stuff stinks!

Essential Electronic: My Laptop, portable DVD player, my BoomBox

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: None really I have to many alergies

Gold/Silver: Silver, or White Gold

Insomnia: On occasion when I'm in pain due to my back or teeth

Job Title: Cashier at McDonalds, but maybe not for long?

Living Arrangements: I'm currently living with Family until I get Masrried

Most Admired Trait: Great listener

Number of Sexual Partners: 2

Overnight Hospital Stays: Once when I was 6 to have tubes put into my ears

Phobia: Spiders, Bee's, any type of Bugs!

Quote: "Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda in Star Wars

Religion: Christian/ Jedi

Siblings: 1 a younger brother, but have many whom are adopted

Time I usually wake up: 8:15 am during the week

Unusual talents: I can Burp the entire alhabet

Vegetable I refuse to eat:Spegetti squash and yams

Worst Habit: Biting my nails and falling asleep watching movies... LOL!

X-Rays: Only a few that I can recal, I was really young.

Yummy Foods I Make: Cookies, cakes, Pasta dishes, bbq dishes

Zodiac Sign: I dont follow zodiac stuff sorry...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

belda,
I hope this goes through. I have had some blogger problems today. I loved your answers to the meme. We like the same quote. *big grins*
Thanks for doing the meme...glad we have gotten a chance to chat today...I missed you!
BIG HUGS
~padme

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home