Sunday, May 28, 2006

A MEME Tag from Padme

Hi there I just received a tag from padme on Journey to the DarkSide. I feel like well... Some of these questions do not apply... But I will answer them all as honestly to the best of my ability...

1. Who was your first prom date? I went stag, I didnt have anyone I was dating at the time.

2. Who was your first roommate(s)? Family, I have really never lived away from my family.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk? I have never drank due to I'm severly alergic to alchol, it can be fatal if I ever come into contact with it.

4. What was your first job? A small Dinner called "Circus Cafe" it no longer exists.

5. What was your first car? Never had a car of my own, but would love to own a minivan one day...

6. When did you go to your first funeral? Was in 2000 it was my Uncle Floyd. I barely knew Him because He and My GrandParents hardly ever spoke.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I was 19 yrs old I moved to the state capital.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Sorry cant remember, but I do remember the school I went to...

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? I was 9 yrs old and we went to SanDiego. It was cool.

10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Never did that, I was too afraid to do something like that for fear I'd be severly punished.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Tammy, my friend across the street from where I used to live. I havent really heard from her in a very long time...

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? I went to live as a live in nanny/maid. I was fresh out of Highschool, and was desperate for a job. I had gotten sick there and had to leave that job so my family could get proper medical care for me.

13. Who's the first person you call when you have a bad day? My now Fiancee' OBI-Wan!

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsman? I was a bridesmaid at my friend Dora's, She had me as a backup, just incase.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Wake up, maybe listen to the some music to meditate/pray, then if I dont have to work I will go on line to chat.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? The Coasters, they played at the county fair when I was little. I barly remember it.

17. First tattoo or piercing? Sorry, I have neither.

18. First celebrity crush? Duncan Regehr, since then its been a tossup of Hayden Christensen and Ewan McGregor

19. Age of first kiss? I was 14, the kid was in my class... we dated, he moved away.

20. First crush? I'd have to honestly say a friend named Laren, but I realized that it was just a crush, and not real love.

21. First time you did drugs? Never did drugs, sorry.

Well, there you have it... Not much huh? Oh well...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the meme, belda. I really enjoyed getting to know you a bit more. :)
Hope you had a good weekend!
BIG HUGS

8:59 AM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Hi padme, it was ok. nothing spectacular happened this weekend. Thanks for letting me chat with Anakin this weekend. That was cool.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home