Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Dark Side

Hello again,

I just wanted to start this entry by Thanking Anakin for helping me with putting up the links. As you have noticed, I changed the backround color. Hope everyone likes it? Padme, thank you for making mention of me on your blog. I am so happy to have both Anakin and Padme as fellow blog members here on this Blog. They are a Big help to me and Great Friends to have!

Just the other day I was tempted to slip into the DarkSide of the Force...... I have this co-worker, she's pushy, rude and bossy not to mention she's constantly teases me about my choice to become a Jedi. On this particular day, I had just about had enough! I wanted to actually destroy her, maybe even use the Force to do so. I hate it when I feel this way about another person. I know that feeling this way, is definatally not the Jedi Way. I was so angry that when I got home all I wanted to do was scream and write. Well I did my homework all of it that night, which is totally unusual. It usually takes me several days to complete it all, but I did it all in a matter of a few hours. I guess one good thing came out of that experience, huh? I have since calmed down, though I still feel the pull of the DarkSide trying to creep up and take hold of me. I am learning that its ok to be angry. It human to to feel emotions like anger, fear, hurt, love... Feeling them is all natural, its what you do with those feelings that matter.

Here are some thought provoking questions... What is it that makes you feel like your slipping towards the DarkSide? What do you think Anakin Skywalker felt when he was faced with the temptation from Palpatine? Do you think OBI-Wan handled Anakin S. in the right way? If you were Anakin, what would you have done different or the same?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great questions, belda. I can always feel myself slipping into the dark side when I feel that temper come out...that anger and rage. It's very deep inside of me and hard to come out but when it does...look out!! LOL!
I'm really happy to see your blog coming along...love the new blue template. I hope your having a good weekend...
BIG HUGS

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tagged ya!!
HUGS

12:06 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

LOL i taged you back lol! mtfbwY/y always!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tagged me back??? To the meme?
I tagged you with the meme...so if you want, it's your turn to try it out...
BIG HUGS

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home