Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Welcome to another Star Wars Blog

My Name is Belda Pinik, this is my dorm room. Welcome, pull up a chair, a blanket, or just plop yourself anywhere on the many other beds in the room. My Dormroom members are out somewhere in the Jedi Temple probibly in their classes or practicing their Jedi techinqies. This is my first semester at the Jedi Academy. I find the stuff I'm learning here to be quite informative and useful.

I have made many friends here in the Star Wars Community the Names of Anakin and padme from the Journey to the Darkside blog the Star Wars Community! T/they encouraged me to start my own blog, so here it is. In the near future I plan on having many links, stories, and hopefully with any luck photo's. Well thats all for now. May the Force be with Y/you Always!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello and welcome to the blog world, belda...:)
Glad Master could help you get your blog started...
*big smiles and hugs*

8:44 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Thanks Anakin and padme for helping me. Thanks padme for helping me edit it too:-)

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem, belda.
I'm just so happy your blogging! :)
BIG HUGS

10:04 AM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Than you, for stoping by and posting:-) MTFBWY!

10:18 PM  
Blogger sinreal11 said...

I find the stuff I'm learning here to be quite informative and useful.swtor credits
swtor credits

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home