Thursday, June 01, 2006

Who's side are you on?

Well? Sometimes I can say I am definitely Jedi, other times, I just don't know. Hey, I'm still new to this! LOL! My Friends Anakin and Padme from Journey to the Darkside blog are pretty sure on where they stand on an everyday basis. Anakin is kind and Padme is sweet. I am so happy I have had the Honor of meeting them. So here's the questions for the day? What side do you mostly follow? Who would you choose to be your Master? What are the reasons for wanting them as your Master?

So here's what happened today... My internet connection is still acting very slow. In fact, I am not able to download most sites very fast. I decided to do some detctive work I believe it was the Force leading me to figgure out how to delete my temp files. Since then I seem to be able to download a little faster... go figure? Ohter than that not much. I am also suffering from insomnia. I cant sleep. I know I'm gonna pay for it in the morning. Oh well. Sow how is everyone out there in a Galexy far far away? May the Force Be With You Alaway!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi belda,
I hope you fix your internet connections soon. I've missed chatting with you. I love your blog posts. :) I know Master hopes to chat with you this weekend too! BIG HUGS
I love having Anakin as my Master...that's all the Masters I need right now...
Miss you, my friend...
Hope your having a good Friday.
HUGS
~padme

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home