Sunday, June 04, 2006


Here is are a few of my favorite charactors from SW! I like Anakin, Padme, and OBI-WAN! All three have a special placed in my heart.




Well, here's an update on the computer situation, I had no signal from server, they are going to have to re-instal the cable totally to get a full signal. Apperently whom ever first installed the cable to begin with did a very horrible job. But with the use of an amplifier, I am able to get on-line again. Now I can do my homework and stuff. Until next month when I will be moving to an appartment. Then who knows what service I'll be getting? Anyways enough of that.....

How has everyhone been? Anyone watch any Star Wars lately? What did you catch that you haddn't catch the last time you saw it? What is your favorite scenes in that particular one? Which scene's would you have loved to be in if given the oppertunity?

May the Force be with You Always!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello belda,
I've missed chatting with you. Great blog post. Thank you for your very kind words. You and Obi-Wan mean a lot to me too too.
We caught Revenge of the sith last night on digital tv. It was great. It seems like I never get bored of it no matter how many times I watch it. I love to see Anakin and padme. I imagine many scenes of that being Master and I. *big smiles*
Hope you had a nice weekend and hope we can catch up soon.
BIG HUGS
~padme

7:00 PM  
Blogger 12345 said...

Great questions belda. I have been very well. I've watched Revenge of the Sith tonight again. I just cant watch the movies enough. It's subtle things that you catch after seeing the movie quite a few times. You can enjoy spending time watching what other characters are doing in the background. I hadn't noticed that the Emperor touched Anakin with almost a fatherly love when he saved him near the lava flow. My favorite would be difficult to choose. I have when Anakin gets so intense and says "If you're not with me, then you're my enemy." If I got the quote wrong, my bad, but that's what I recall it being. Which scene would I love to be in? There are far too many to choose. Anytime Anakin has his lightsaber drawn or uses the force with awesome effect. Any scene where he's holding padme. How's that for a nonspecific answer. MTFBWY.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home