Wednesday, June 07, 2006

R2D2 or C3PO?

Hello there.... R2 is funny, and C3PO well, he's just a bowl of laughs! Put the 2 together and you'll have one of the best commedy acts this side of the Galaxey! I mean They are truely a wonderful pair of Droids!

In other news, all is well... I'm gonna try to get another modum for my computer... Maybe I wont have so many problems attempting to connect to the internet as I have receintly....

Also Wanted to say hello to Anakin and Padme their Blog has a really cool picture on it today. I really do enjoy reading their blogs and seeing their pictures.

So here's the questions for the day... If you could own a droid, which one (s) would you own? Which one of these 2 is your favorite? What would you have your droid doing for you?

Well thats my post/blog for the day/ night.... MTFBWY always!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello belda,
I would definatly pick R2D2 and I bet Master Anakin would too. We both love R2. He's so cool! Thank you for mentioning us in your blog post tonight. I hope you fix your computer problems soon. I hope we can chat soon.
BIG HUGS
~padme

8:23 PM  
Blogger 12345 said...

Hello belda,
I would chose R2D2 for his value in battle.
Anakin

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to try out my new avtar. Let me know what you think of our new changes on the blog. *smiles*
Hope you had a good day.
BIG HUGS
~padme

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home