Monday, June 12, 2006

pictures wont download

Hello there.... I guess I'll have to show everyone another day. This weekend I met Lord Darth Vader and Lord Sidious, I protected a small child from His wrath, Fought Lord Darth Vader and Lord Sidious both ended up on my knee's waiting for my excution... All in all it was fun. I hope to have those pic's uploaded onto here soon.

So has anyone out there ever gone to a function that had any Star Wars charactors in costume? They can be loads of fun! I know Because I have had fun!

Oh Update on Journey to the Darkside's site... Kudo's to Anakin and Padme on their awesome site. It now has the Imperial March on it... well done!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning our blog, belda. Master and I both enjoyed looking at the photos. They were so cool. I hope your able to put them up at some point. :)
BIG HUGS
~padme

4:11 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

I sure hope so too... They wond download... Maybe Anakin can help?

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home