Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Star Wars Party at Anakins and Padme's

Star Wars Party
Where: at Anakin and Padme's Journey to the Darkside
Date : on Saturday July 29th.
Time :TBA
Whos Inviated: You and all Your Star Wars friends! So go tell All your Star Wars friends...
What episode will we be watching: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.

I will be putting in another reminder when it's closer to the date.


I'll be posting some questions and a regular post later tonight. I have to go do my homework now.... May The Force Be With You Always!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

belda,
Thank you so much for doing the blog post about the party!!! I'm very excited about it. I love the star wars party set. I might have to get that for Master Anakin's birthday party next week. :)
We havn't worked out the time yet...any ideas? Maybe we can start it right after dinner...6 pm?
Episode 3 is going to be neat...everyone watching and commenting.
I am really going to miss you on our trip....I hope you have a very good weekend.
BIG HUGS to my friend...
~padme

8:56 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Hello there Padme, Sure after 6 would be an excelent time for me. I'll leave the timing pretty much up to you. Thanks for stoping by to comment on my blog. ttys!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home