Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I miss my Friends


Hello there, I wanted to do a very quick blog this morning... I cant sleep tonight. I am thinking of my friends Anakin and Padme from Journey to the Darkside. I am missing them very much right now! I saw this pic and it reminds me of them. I am eager for them to return home.

Shout outs: Hello there Adam... How have you been?

School News: Well week 1 of my second term has passed. I must say doing my work the day It's handed out is genus! It seems to help on the stress levels!

Other news: Well not much happening. Been very quiet here lately. Cant wait til that party at Anakin and Padme's on the 29th of this month. Please be sure to mark your callenders and join in on the party there on Journey to the Darkside's site ok? Time still to be anounced....

SW questions to ponder...

1. Which charactor do you most relate to?

2. Why do you feel like you relate to them best?

3. How would you change their outcome within the SW universe?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello belda,
I'm glad I am back. I missed you so much. The character I most relate to is obviously padme. *big grins*
Can't wait for our star wars spanking party next weekend!! It's going to be fun. I thought about you lots on my trip...
BIG HUGS
~padme

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home