Friday, July 14, 2006

Sad news about a friend

Hello there, Yesterday at work I found out that a co-worker of mine commited sucide. Athough we were not close, her loss is a big one. I am sad to see she is gone, and I will miss her. I truelly wish there was more of a sign to what was going on. I would have helped her out. Kim You will be missed!

On other news, I returned the Engagement Ring back to the jewerly store. So now I am officially single. I had to break up with Matt because He and I are taking two seperate paths. Sometimes things just works out that way. I know One day Matt will find the right one for him, and I'll finially find the right one for me. This is yet just another chapter in my life. Though it is a closed one it was also short. Oh well. At least I thought I was loved for a season. But in reality, He didnt love me.


On the Brighter side of things... I got to work this week. although only for a few hours, at least I got to get out of the house. I also did all my Homework for this week. It's all done this leaves me with little worry and more time to goof around on line. Yeah!

Well I'm sitting here missing my friends Anakin and Padme right now. They are on Vacation. I cant wait to hear all about it when they return.


Check out Adam's b log. I love that Disney song! It's like a sweet Lullaby to me....

SW questions to ponder...
1. How did you feel when OBI-Wan discussed to Luke how Anakin passed away?

2. If you were in OBI-Wans position what would you have told Luke?

3. Did you think Yoda and OBI-Wan should've told Luke about Leia being his sister sooner?

1 Comments:

Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Hello there Adam, Thank You. Yes it did cheer me up. Thank You for visiting my blog today:-) That also cheered me up:-) May the Force be with You Always!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home