Saturday, August 05, 2006

Padme Tagged me

Here are 8 facts about me...
1. I love the Star Wars movies, books, magizines, collectables
2. I love to hang out with my Star Wars friends
3. I love to RPG chat Star Wars online
4. I love Hayden Christensen He's a Hottie!
5. I love becomming a Jedi
6. I love being spanked/disiplined (he he he)
7. I love the beach so peaceful
8. I love camping, everything about it
Tag... anyone who wants to do this... Adam, Mel (sorry tis all I know)
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you. In the end, you will need to choose the 6 people you tag and list their names. No tag backs.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag, belda. :) I'm glad you enjoy the beach too! I agree about hayden too. What a total hottie!! I also love camping too. We have a lot in common.
BIG HUGS and hope your having a good weekend.
~padme

10:58 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

Great Job!! I did the meme...come check it out... ;-)

I love your answers

-melanie xoxo

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tagged ya belda!!!
BIG HUGS
~padme

3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A certain cowgirl from Texas is asking for my help. To spread the word. She has a new place. It can be found by following me. Looking carefully at my site. Or email me. Add a new link. Leave the old.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home