Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Greatful Tuesdays

Hello there today is Greatful Tuesday! Todays letter is E!

Ewan McGregor - I am greatful for His singing and acting tallents.

Empire StrikesBack - I am greatful to watch that every time!

Evergreens - I am greatful for their colors and shade.

Enchalada's - I amgreatful for their yummy tastes.

Escascy - I am greatful for this feeling.

Excitement - I am greatful for this feeling.

Ok thats all I could name for the letter E.

School News... Classes start on October 9th. I only took 2 classes this term. I am taking Health 101 and Meditation 101. This term should be quite intresting, none the less...

Shout outs .... Hello there Anakin and Padme! I have truelly enjoyed Your blog posts on http://darkside-journey.blogspot.com/ Great Bloggings!

Other News .... Alex and I are learning more and more about one another every day! I am in love with Him!

SW questions to ponder....

1. Do you think Leia liked Chewie?

2. Did Chewie, seem to always be in a bad mood?

3. How did anyone ever understand Chewie?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello belda,
I'm glad to hear things are going well with alex and to hear about how things are with you. I miss chatting with you. I really enjoyed your list for E's this week. I forgot about the empire strikes back. :)
I am not sure why chewie was always in a bad mood. Maybe he needed to get laid? LOL
I think leia liked chewie and I'm honestly not sure how anyone understood him.
Hope your well.
BIG HUGS
~padme

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks by the way for mentioning us in your blog post, belda.
Your the best!
BIG HUGS
~padme

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home