Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Greatful Tuesdays Letter F

Hello there here is my list of the letter F.

Fun - I am greatful for times when I can have Fun

Fantasy - I am greatful for stories and movies that deal with fantasy like LOTR, and Robin Hood.

Fiction - I am greatful for all the Fan Fiction stories I read on line about SW, and other shows, movies, etc..

Funny - I am greatful for a funny sense of humor, and when people are funny.

Force - I am greatful for the Force and the guideance it gives me.

Finding things - I am greatful when I find something new or lost.

Friends - I am greatful for all my friends like Anakin and Padme.

Forever - I am greatful for forever because it's longer than never.

Food - I am greatful for all the different types of food I like.

Fan - I am greatful to be a Fan of so many different people.


Well there's my list of F's...

Other news: Things are going well with Alex and I. He is soon to get his Rogue # for the local SW fan club. We like watching Deal or No Deal when we're together.

School News: Classes started this week. I like how they are set up. You can look to the next week to get them done early.

Shout Outs: Padme, I miss you, get well soon! Anakin how's it going? Alex, my Beloved Master, I love you.

SW Questions to ponder:
1. What do you think Vader did on his days off?

2. What do you think Palpatine did on his days off?

3. Did Vader or Palpatine play golf?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list for F's, belda.
:)
I just got mine up today. I'm glad things are going well for you and alex. I've missed you and hope your doing ok.
Thanks for your well wishes..
BIG HUGS
~padme

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home